martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008

Las Canciones de Almodovar





















Temas:

01- Un Año de Amor [One Year of Love] / Luz02- Piensa en Mí [Think of Me] / Luz03- Suck It to Me / McNamara04- Gran Ganga [The Great Ganga] / McNamara05- Estaba Escrito [It Was Written] / Monna Bell06- Encadenados [Chained] / Lucho Gatica07- Salí Porque Salí [I Left Because I Left] / Cheo Feliciano08- Esperame en el Cielo [Wait for Me in Heaven] / Mina09- Ay Amor [Oh My Love] / Bola de Nieve10- En el último Trago / Chavela Vargas11- Soy Infeliz [I'm Unhappy] / Lola Beltrán12- Puro Teatro [Pure Theater] / La Lupe13- Resistir [I Will Resist] / Duo Dinamico14- Voy a Ser Mamá [I'm Going to Be a Mother] / McNamara15- Satanasa / McNamara 16- Ne Me Quitte Pas / Maysa Mataraso17- Susan Get Down / McNamara18- Lo Dudo / Los Panchos19- Dé‚jame Recordar [Let Me Remember] / Bola de Nieve20- La Bien Paga [The Well Paid One] / Miguel Angel Molina21- Nur Nicht Aus Liebe Weinen [Just Don't Cry About Love] / Zarah Leander22- Luz de Luna [Moonlight] / Chavela Vargas

Aquí:

http://rapidshare.com/files/175904728/Almod_var_-elincreiblecastillovagabundo.blogspot.com.rar

No hay comentarios: